Monday, October 13, 2014

2 Years Later

 Seems as though I forgot about this for a while and found it today. Two years is a hell of a lot of time for shit to change in someones life. Since my move to Ohio, I have been loved, hurt, broken, built, reborn, and rebuilt. Where am I now? Still in Ohio working finding my next step towards something. Not sure what that may be just yet but here's to hoping. 
 After the ex I moved to Ohio for dumped me, for reasons unknown to me, I ended up in a homeless shelter for a bit due to living with him and his family was too much of a burden on everyone. Got back on my feet quickly enough though and moved to Warren, Ohio. There, I spent my days enjoying walks in the park and my video games. Technically retired, I took in every minute to do absolutely nothing. It was peaceful and nice but my ambitions took hold again and I sought out a hobby of entertaining as a stripper at a nearby bar. I was fine while it lasted but turned to drag eventually. 
 My road to becoming a drag queen was all but expected. Never in my life would I have thought that I would prance around in heels and a dress and have fun doing it. I have been doing drag for 6 months now and live in Ashtabula, Ohio with my roommate, best friend, and drag mother Mona Lotz. She/he taught me so much as far as drag goes and is and has been my inspiration for drag.
 Where am I hoping to take drag? Hopefully, I can make a career out of it. I absolutely love to do this and would love to make money doing it. But if not, I am still hoping something will spark my interest and passion that I can make a career out of. Azia Sparks is my drag counterpart and a completely different person than myself. But so far things have been going well for her. Azia has been mainly getting booked where Mona does but I am working on getting my own car so that I can get booked more often and at more bars. Hoping to land a booking in Japan at an army base next summer and hoping to get on RuPaul's Drag Race season 10. Here's to hoping!!!! That pretty much sums my last two years. At least the short version.

No comments:

Post a Comment