About Me

My photo

 I am a former Marine Combat Engineer. I got out of the corps in November of 20011. I am now living in San Diego, California working as a model and actor. I am seemingly the only country guy in the area but still love the place. I am taking my life one step at a time towards a bigger better me. I will be starting college this fall. I will be studying culinary arts during my time there and hope to get a degree in business later on. I am generally a laid back guy. I have had my share of relationships and have been engaged twice. I am currently single if that says anything. I am not looking for long term so that I can focus on my life and where I am going.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Heads up!

 Hey readers. This is just a little heads up for y'all to be on the lookout for the occasional "MOR"(My Own Recipe). All of the recipes that I post will be part of the cook book I'm creating. All recipes are of my own creation from past meals, snacks, and desserts that I decided to create. All you have to do is be the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment